Dr. Najah Dalileh is Specialist in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Wellness One Day Surgery Center. Upon graduating in medicine from University of Aleppo, Syria in 1990, she received her MD in obstetrics and gynecology in 1995 and specialist status from Ministry of Health, Syria. She also undertook professional diploma in Obs/Gyn Ultrasound as well professional training in IVF and Fertility treatments for women. She is a licensed Specialist Obs/Gyn with DOH, Abu Dhabi.
Dr. Dalileh has over two decades of established practice in obstetrics and gynecology across UAE, KSA, and Syria. She started her practice as obstetrician and gynecologist in Syria in the year 1995 working at a private clinic with inpatient privileges at private hospitals for many years. Moving to Saudi Arabia to work in private and government hospitals for six years at general tertiary care hospital as well as specialized women’s hospitals. Arriving in the UAE in 2010, Dr. Dalileh worked at prominent hospitals and clinics including Mediclinic Al Noor Hospital, Dar Al Shifa Hospital, Al Raha Hospital, and NMC Health in Abu Dhabi. She gained over a decade of experience in the UAE and joined the team at Wellness Day Surgery Center in 2022. Dr. Dalileh is also a regular presenter at women’s health conferences and symposiums in the UAE and internationally.
- Women’s health and family planning
- Management of gynecological conditions such as early detection of cancer, sexually transmitted diseases, genital infections
- Antenatal and postnatal care
- Diagnosis of gynecological conditions such as leiomyomas, ovarian cysts.
- Tumours and genital organs abnormalities.
- Specialized in antenatal care using ultrasound imaging for ensuring optimal health
- Managing high risk pregnancies
- Normal and high-risk deliveries
- Cesarean deliveries (C-Section)
- Management of intrapartum and postpartum complications
Languages: Arabic, English, French