Dr. Muhammad Ilyas Khan is General Practitioner at Wellness One Day Surgery Center. He completed his graduate program in medicine and surgery from Khyber Medical University, Pakistan in 2009 and is member of Royal College of General Practitioners since 2022. He is a registered practitioner in the UAE and Pakistan.
Dr. Khan has been practicing medicine in the UAE for six years in polyclinics as well as onsite medical services at corporate medical facilities. He worked at ADNOC onshore and offshore clinics for three years until 2021 before which he practiced at Infinity Medical Center in Abu Dhabi for two years until 2018. Joining Wellness One Day Surgery Center in 2023, he worked in Pakistan for two years at the Hayatabad Medical Complex.
His professional expertise is in managing chronic conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, dyslipidemia, COPD, asthma, and heart disease. He is also adept at managing acute conditions like infections of the respiratory tract, urinary tract, and genital tract, recurring pain of the chest, abdominal, back pain, and headache. Dr. Khan is an ardent advocate for preventive care through healthy diet, hygiene, and exercise.
Professional Services Offered:
Treatment offered for:
- Chronic conditions (diabetes, hypertension, COPD, asthma, dyslipidemia, and heart disease)
- Infection of respiratory tract, urinary tract, genital tract
- Chest pain, abdominal pain, back pain and headache
- Ear, nose, throat, and eye care
- Bone and joint care
- Skin conditions
- Well-woman care, reproductive counselling, family planning
- Mental and behavioral health Issues such as anxiety, depression, substance abuse, and
Services offered for:
- Wellness and health screening, immunization, and advice
- Curative care
- Environmental and occupational health checks
- Fitness evaluation for schools, competitive sports, and travel
- Health promotion
- Smoking cessation
- Obesity/weight management
- Minor surgical procedures
Languages: Languages: English, Urdu, Hindi, Pashto, Punjabi