The Pediatrics (Child Health) Department at Wellness One Day Surgery Center offers diagnosis and treatment of health conditions in infants, children, and adolescents. Our pediatricians deal with chronic and acute illnesses of children while also providing preventive measures for healthy children.
Treatment Offered for
- Infectious disease
- Congenital conditions
- Development delays
- Depression, anxiety and other medical disorders
- Obesity and Malnutrition
- Gastrointestinal and kidney disorders
- Treating pediatric problems including infectious diseases and other health problems from birth up to 18 years of age.
- Routine babies and children wellbeing checkups with assessment of growth and development.
- Full range of national immunization program vaccines for all children and adolescents with other extra recommended vaccines as per DOH Pediatric Immunization Program.
- Assessment, prevention and treatment of nutritional problems like obesity and malnutrition.
- Preventions and treatment of gastrointestinal problems such as Celiac Disease, Diarrhea, Constipation, dehydration, Reflux, Food intolerance, Feeding problems, and failure to thrive.
- Diagnosis, management and treatment of kidney disorders, urinary tract infection and nephritic syndrome.
- Diagnosis, management and treatment of Rickets and Vitamin D Deficiency
- Diagnosis, management and treatment of various types of Anemia such as Iron deficiency anemia.
- Diagnosis and treatment of Allergy diseases including Asthma, Allergic Rhinitis, Allergic Urticaria, Eczema, and Food Allergy.
- Pediatric and Allergic diseases investigations including Skin prick tests, Pulmonary function tests, and all blood investigations for allergy
- Medical grade ear piercing services.
At any stage of treatment, pediatricians may need to collaborate with other specialists. At Wellness, our team works together to make sure your child is well looked after.
We offer specialized medical care to younger patients. With a age-specific, individualized diagnosis and treatment approach, our health professionals create a compassionate family environment for children. We make sure that our patients get the attention they need, accurate assessment (of diseases) and guaranteed treatment. Through state-of-the-art technology & tools and upgraded systems, we promise the fastest recovery and treatment while meeting the care needs of the patients.
- Annual Checkups
- Immediate physical exams
- Imaging and radiology
- Our pediatric unit aims to render sensitive care to our patients to make them lead healthy lives