Dr. Emadeldin Elsobky is Consultant Urologist at Wellness One Day Surgery Center. He completed his specialization as MD in Urology at Mansoura University, Egypt in 2002 and remains a licensed Consultant Urologist in Egypt. He furthered his knowledge with a diploma in laparoscopic surgeries from Strasburg University, France in 2006 and is a Fellow of European Board of Urology (FEBU) since 2007.
Before joining the team at Wellness, Dr. Elsobky worked at Mediclinic Alnoor Hospital Abu Dhabi as its founding member and Director of Urology Department for nineteen years until 2022. His career in Urology and Nephrology began at Mansoura University, Egypt where he worked for nearly a decade on urologic cases including endoscopic procedures, minimally invasive urologic procedures, uro-oncology, urinary diversions, and renal transplants. He trained further in Italy in the year 2000 learning endoscopic procedures and laparoscopic procedures. With nearly three decades in the field of Urology, Dr. Elsobky has significant contributions to the field of urology authoring or co-authoring numerous peer reviewed publications and is a member of international urological associations.
Professional Services Offered:
- Endoscopic and minimally invasive treatments of urinary stones and shockwave therapy.
- Minimally invasive procedures of the prostate diseases including laser procedures.
- All kind of urinary tumors including the contemporary urinary diversions.
- Laparoscopic surgeries for different urologic diseases and inguinal hernias.
- Management of pediatric urology diseases.
- Treating urinary incontinence.
- Men’s health including hormonal imbalance, infertility, erectile dysfunction.
- Reconstructive surgeries for bladder augmentation, replacement of ureter and urethroplasty.